Scraping Amazon Sellers

Any chance to scrape data from a list of Amazon seller pages like this one ?

I´m referring especially to “Unternehmensvertreter:”

Thanks!

Yes, it's definitely possible :slight_smile:

How do you want the data? Only "Bodo Stahlke" can be extracted if that is preferable.

This is awesome.
Yes, but it´s not important. I can delete "Unternehmensvertreter:" afterwards

I´ve got another problem: I would like to scrape the emails from the sellers too, but often I get this Email:api-services-support@amazon.com

For example here: https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/sp.html/ref=dp_merchant_link?ie=UTF8&seller=A1THJ5KNWGQHW4&asin=B012C248DI

Why?

Can you provide a new link? That one is broken.

This one https://www.amazon.de/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B012C248DI&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1PA6795UKMFR9&orderID=&seller=A1THJ5KNWGQHW4&tab=home&vasStoreID=

Try this:
=XPathOnUrl(A1;"//*[@id='about-seller-text']/text()[contains(.,'E-Mail')]")

Great!
Can you tell me, what I have to do to scrape only one email per URL?
Thanks !

Does it not work with my Xpath? It gives only one email?

Sorry for the misunderstanding… I only want one email to avoid something like this (URLS are different sellers. I invented this example):

Still not sure what you mean. The Xpath I provided will only return one email per URL.

In this case I used the on page email scraper because the Xpath did not workscreenshot

You didnt write a correct Xpath. Try replacing the first and last '-signs with quotation marks (")

That´s what I did... Thanksscreenshot2

It has stopped working for me too. Can you try this:
=RegexpFind(XPathOnUrl(A1;"//span[@id='about-seller-text']/text()");"E-Mail(.*)")

The easiest would be to extract the ninth element but the email address might not have the same position every time.

I get this is in the screenshot

No, the email is in the running text provided by the seller.

If you could tell me, who I can limit to one scraped Email per URL with the On Page scraper I would go on with this solution.
Thanks!

How about this:
=Connector("OnPageScrapers.Email";A1)

It works, but I would like to have one Email per row or the emails in different columns. To avoid the example of the screenshot. Doe

s it makes sense ? The emails are not referring to the URL

Like this? Just drag the formula down, referencing the A-column:

No. In the example you can see three different emails from the same domain (mm-comsale.de). They are all corresponding to the URL of A6.
I want:
one email wich corresponds to the URL of A6
one email wich corresponds to the URL of A7
one email wich corresponds to the URL of A8