Which SEO Tools for Excel are the Best for Automating SEO Data Extraction?

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

Since I'm not too experienced with SEO Tools for Excel, I'd want some advice on how to effectively automate SEO data extraction operations. My main objective is to optimise my workflow in order to reduce the amount of time I spend on tedious duties such as tracking ranking data, backlink analysis, and keyword research.

I've been able to start using it for a few basic tasks like checking backlinks and getting keyword volume, but I know there's a tonne more I could be doing with this useful tool.

I have the following specific queries:

Automation Advice: How can I use SEO Tools for Excel to automate the extraction of SEO data? :thinking: Is it possible, for example, to program or set up specific tasks to execute automatically? :thinking:

Advanced Functions: If someone is wanting to extract a lot of data or do a more thorough study, are there any advanced functions or lesser-known capabilities in the program that you would suggest? :thinking:

Combining with Other Tools: Has anyone here combined Google Sheets or Google Analytics with SEO Tools for Excel? :thinking: If yes, describe your approach and the results you've observed.

Common Errors: What are some typical blunders to steer clear of when utilising SEO Tools for Excel, particularly when handling big datasets or automating processes? :thinking:

https://community.seotoolsforexcel.com/t/what-would-be-the-best-way-to-extract-data-from-a-script-on-an-url/servicenow

Any advice, samples, or even step-by-step instructions from more seasoned users would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :pray: in advance.