Spider not working on same site

Hi, I used to use Spider on a website to get tons of pages...
I tries again a few minutes ago on the same site but this time nothing works.
I just get one line with no info

I guess the technology hase evolved and the websites protects themselves much better than before ?

Thanks

|Url.AnchorText
|Url.DiscoveredOn => #NUL!
|Url.Error Empty
|Url.Internal/External| => Internal

Most likely scraping protection, you can try and set delay or use proxies via the HTTP Settings:

Thanks Viktor. Since I am very poor technically, what do you mean by "use proxies"

For instance on this simple web adress :

https://www.e.leclerc/mag/e-leclerc-paris-19

whatever XpathonUrl I try, I just get a blank cell... No info, nada...

Therefore, I would most appreciate if you make me understand what a proxy is, in that case.

Many, many thanks

Proxies allows you to make requests via another "proxy" computer which helps to avoid scraping protection:

In this case, the website is loaded with javascript after the initial html loads which is accessible using the XPathOnUrl formula.

Sorry twice in advance

1. Thanks to show me the Proxies Box: Not sure yet what to write there... especially in terms of address

2.I understand website is loaded with javascript after the initial html loads... BUT I CANNOT ACCESS to it with XPathOnUrl formula... Do you have an example of command that works with xpathonurl and show something ? anything ?

I look very stupid, but it may help other people if you explain slowly and I end up understanding what you wrote...

1. If you purchase proxies these will usually be delivered in a format which is compatible with the proxies input box.

2. This is the issue with content loaded with JavaScript, it's not accessible using XPathOnUrl. One solution is to use the PhantomJs Cloud connector with is a headless browser and executes the JavaScript before the XPath request.