Login into Google Sheets fails

On trying to login in any Google account i get the same error Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in..

That is weird, it works for me. What version of Seotools are you using?

this one you attached for me: SeoTools_v8.3.0.1_20200113

And what about other Google services such as GA, Search Console or Youtube?

Absolutely no problem with the same and different Google accounts.

I have honestly no idea why this is happening. One other thing you can try is to edit the seotools.config.xml file (available from the Settings menu) and remove the token from Google Sheets connector tag. Should be somewhere at the bottom. Then restart Excel and try to login again.

Realized a strange thing: after these login issues i've found the Excel table, where i've tried to login into GSheets in my Google Sheets files. Is this a kind of security bug?

Not sure what you mean?

I login directly into my Google account, go into Google Sheets and discover here an Excel file, where i previously tried to login into Google Sheets.

I can't reproduce that. The Google Sheets connector use the Google Drive API for authentication which allows getting the sheet ids. Perhaps this has something to do with your authentication issues?

Hi,
I have the same problem and I had a look in the seotools.config.xml file.

There isn't any Google Sheets connector tag although the Sheets connector is installed.

Do you have any idea?

The GoogleSheets tag, containing encrypted token, is created in the config file after authentication is successful.

Ok, can I insert it manually into the config file?

No, it's not possible. But can you show the issue with a screenshot or gif? I didn't understand the original issue.

This issue has been fixed. Update to latest version of Google Sheets connector from Manager:
https://seotoolsforexcel.com/manage-connectors/