I am trying to get a dump out of the Google Search Console.
Every time Excel is crashing and send me an exception "The operation has timed out" --> Insert values failed.
I guess there is a problem related to the date. I tried to get the results of the whole last year. If I take a shorter period e.g. 6 Months it is performing well also with a "big" dump (100.000 hits)
Here some extra informations |
I tried values between 10 and 200.000 results.
I could replicate the problem in a blank new file and a fresh excel start up.
The URL structure I am trying to get the dump from looks like this:
Although I tried another domain with this structure and its performing well.
The processing seemed to me slower than usually