Difficulty Integrating Google Search Console Data into SEO Tools for Excel

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to pull data from Google Search Console using the SEO Tools for Excel connector but seem to be running into some issues; I followed the instructions for setting up the API key and OAuth 2.0 but whenever I try to fetch data; I am facing error that says Authentication failed or No data available. I am certain the API key is correct & I have given the necessary permissions in the Google Developer Console.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or are there any additional steps I may be missing in the setup process? I would appreciate any guidance if there is a detailed walkthrough that covers possible troubleshooting options. Also is there a specific Excel version that works best with the Google Search Console integration?

As well, I found these resources when doing research on this; https://community.seotoolsforexcel.com/t/how-to-use-filter-in-google-search-console-connectorrpa-interview-ques & if anyone have any resources, tutorials or personal experiences please share with me It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you.... :blush:

Hi Dylan,

You should not have to setup an API key, only login with a Google account linked to Search Console.