COM Add-in helper could not be registered

The only feature i could get working was =SeoToolsVersion() (which returns 10.0.2)
I can't get the tool to pull page titles or any function really.

The following recommendations is the only solution i could find when searching the errors i'm getting, but there are no Disabled add-ins to reenable at all.
https://seotoolsforexcel.com/com-add-in-helper-could-not-be-registered/

Everything is 64bit: the tool, windows, and excel.

I get the following error when i try to enter the Google Search Console interface.

Initialization [Warning] Assembly SEOTOOLS.XMLSERIALIZERS could not be loaded from resources.
Initialization [Warning] Assembly SEOTOOLS.XMLSERIALIZERS could not be loaded from resources.
ComAddIn [Error] The Ribbon/COM add-in helper required by add-in SeoTools could not be registered.
This may be due to the helper add-in being disabled by Excel.
To repair, open Disabled items in the Options->Add-Ins page and re-enable target add-in, then restart Excel.
Error details: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL))
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
   at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
   at ExcelDna.Integration.ExcelComAddInHelper.LoadComAddIn(ExcelComAddIn addIn) : TargetInvocationException - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 132127
Two of the three add-ins are active an accepted. I can not get the third to become active no matter what i do.

Difficult to say what is going on but my guess is that Excel Trust settings or other security software is incorrectly flagging Seotools are dangerous. Can you try changing settings to less security?

1 Like

The only security item that i can find that isn't set to be less secure (because it won't frogging let me) is this item. Everywhere else that i can see some option to lower security threshold in the Trust settings I've done so.

I'm running Excel version 16
Screenshot 2023-11-20 132127