Bulk Backlink Metrics from Ahrefs

I'm trying to get the total number of backlinks and referring domains for a list of URLs. I'm using a formula, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the formula.

error-with-formula

Error message

Hi, that formula appears outdated and several arguments are missing from the formula and that's why you get the error.

Also, that formula returns a list of all ref domains. To get the counts, you should use the Ref Domains Overview function:

=Dump(Connector("Ahrefs.RefDomainsOverview";A2;"exact";;;"RefdomainsTotal,MaxBacklinks";TRUE))

I'm still getting the same issue

Even if I change the capitalization of Total

@diskborste It's not working for some reason

Perhaps you use commas as system separators instead of semi-colons?

@diskborste Yes that worked, but now I'm getting this error even though I've selected the fields. Maybe I'm selecting the wrong fields? or there are other fields I need to be selecting?

The fields should still be separated by commas (they are not actual Excel formula separators, just a comma-separated string).

@diskborste The fields are still separated by commas. This is what it looks like. Do I leave the URL field blank when using a formula?

@diskborste I finally got it to at least return results. I pressed the up arrow next to the URL field and it started return single results, then for whatever reason when I removed any data from the URL field the formula worked. However, it's not dragging all of the results down, it's showing table headers throughout the way. I want to be able to pull this data for every accompanying URL. The table headers "Ref Domains Total" and "Max Backlinks" are appearing where the results should be generating. I did this with Google PageSpeed Insights in the past and it worked fine.

@diskborste this is what it looked like when I pulled it for Google PageSpeed Insights' data. It just extracted the results for each URL:

You need to set this argument to true:
bild

Try going into the Connector and generate a new formula.