Ahrefs traffic & positions

How do I pull the traffic and positions data for each URL? When I select domain or path, it still just gives me one line with all of the traffic and data metrics as a whole.

I want them broken out by URL. How do I do that?

I don't think this is possible using the Ahrefs API. You can look at the documentation

1. Sign in to your Ahrefs account and select the website you want to analyze.
  2. Click on the "Performance" report in the left sidebar.
  3. In the main window, you will see data for your entire site. Click on the "Pages" tab above the data table.
  4. The data will now be broken down by page URL. You can view the clicks, impressions, CTR, and average position for each URL. You can also sort the data by each metric for more insights.
  5. Alternatively, you can also export this data to a spreadsheet by clicking the "Export data" button at the top of the page.

Keep in mind that Ahrefs Group Buy updates the data every few days, so it's important to note the date range you are analyzing. Moreover, the data shown here is just for organic search, so you may need to combine it with data from other sources to get a more complete picture of your website's traffic and performance.