Proxies: where to find?

I know that this is a noob question. But.. lovely people please share your experience where do you obtain proxies?
Googling gives so much results - I don't know what to start with.
I am fetching some Amazon search results and it started giving me "Robot check" in //title.
Thank you!

Hey Ouang,

There really are a lot of places to get purchase proxies, and what you are using them for plays a role in what proxies you should purchase.

However, I find that for 99% of people who are using proxies outside of a business scenario that the shared proxies from www.Proxy-hub.com are an affordable and useful option. They have great support and will keep your IP hidden from Google, many proxies you purchase actually don't do this very well.

I have been using them for over 4 years now with zero issues and I purchase 30 shared proxies every month for scrapping data.

Hope that help!

Psykeus

1 Like

Thank you so much @psykeus!
Could you please explain what am I doing wrong with proxy settings in SeoTools.
I have bought 10 proxies to test and I have inserted in Excel cell xpath rendering my ip address.

Despite I have typed in a proxy in settings, the cell returns me my original ip as if there is no any proxy.
Thank you!

Hi,

Have you tried to enter the proxy under Global HTTP Settings?

Works for me:

Thank you.
It really worked. But I needed to uncheck "cache" in global settings.
And it works only with formula, not through xPathOnUrl sidebar menu.

I tried this and got a different IP response when doing a "connector" xpath request with and without proxies. Had to clear cache first, so it's weird that it's not working for you. Can you try to clear cache even though your settings have it turned off?