Google Search Console Unable to load sites

#1

If I want to select one of my sites from my google search console, nothing happens. I have an connection and my account has authentifcated sites, but I can only see an empty form:

Is this a known problem?

#2

Hi,

No, not familiar with it. I've sent you a newer build, can you test and see if the problem persists?

#3

Hi,
I have the same problem. What is the solution ?
I have the latest version of seotoolsforexcel (8.0.90)

#4

Sent you a newer build via PM, does it help?

#5

No. It's working well with google analytics but not with the search console

#6

Are you sure you have sites connected to the account you logged in with?

#7

Yes of course :smiley:

#8

Very weird. Can you send me and email at victor@seotoolsforexcel.com and we can continue this discussion?

#9

I uninstalled and reinstalled seotools for excel and now everything is working fine.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like
#10

I have the above described problem with version 8.3.0.1: I can no longer access the Google Search Console data If I use old tables that already contain formulas that worked before, they contain NULL values after the formulas have been recalculated.
I installed version 8.3.0.1 because I couldn't access the data from Google Adwords with my previous version. With 8.3.0.1 I was unfortunately not successful in this point either.

#11

Hi,

This is most likely because additional parameters have been added to the Search Console connector. Try creating a new formula from the connector pane, and modifying your existing formula accordingly. Here is an example of the current parameters:
=Dump(Connector("GoogleSearchConsole.SearchAnalytics";A1;"2020-01-24";"2020-01-30";;"web";0;"Date,Query,Clicks,Impressions,Ctr,Position";FALSE;10)

#12

Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work out. The problem remains that none of my properties from the GSC can be accessed via the connector pane. By the way, I work with the relatively new domain properties. But there are also old properties that are also not found. When I open the "Select Site" popup, it remains empty and no GSC property can be selected.