#VALUE for majestic and many other functions - Please help

Hi,
I'm posting here as follow-up to an email that I sent to Victor Sandberg last night. I'm posting here make sure that it's in your queue.

I am getting mostly #VALUE results though I have pro versions of MOZ and Majestic (but it's not just majestic as you can see from the screeshot), have the latest version of seotoolsforexcel, tried setting the delays to huge values, clearing the cache, semi-dedicated proxies from buy proxies (which have always worked very well for seo purposes).
https://www.screencast.com/t/KkqBu3oMhnT.

By the way this script ran just fine the first time. All data appeared as it should (except majestic - which has given me trouble in other spreadsheets for a couple of months). It's the subsequent runs that generate the #VALUE (even after waiting a day).

I'm really hoping that you can help me understand what can be done to enable me to run this without such errors as I have a client report due at the end of the day and the data that his produces is critical to that report.

Thanks very much!
Chris

Hi Chris,

I replied to your mail with some suggestions. Hope it helps and you can finish your report!