Too much cells to calculate?

Hello,
I have a table with 8000 formulas (= dump, etc.) to calculate. (see : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/31/5/1533306837-prob-seo-tool.jpg)

When I wait enough time for the excel file to stop working (10 minutes), there are still some boxes mentioning "value" on which, when I enter and click on "enter", the data appears.
So, my formulas are not all calculated and the number of "calls" seems to produce a bug.

Do you know what I can do? Is it possible to combine the work of excel? Is it possible to increase its treatment capacity? I have a pro surface 2017 with 8GB of RAM for information

Thx thx and thx ^^

Using Seotools formulas which includes Dump in a large Excel table is risky because of recalculation issues.

Can you send me a smaller version of the workbook (say, 20 rows) to victor@seotoolsforexcel.com and I'll take a look?

Hello,

Thx ! but my formulas depend on Google Analytics and accounts which I have the rights, you will not be able to see them in action ?

I will sent to you this afternoon, ok :slight_smile:
Thx !

Thats okay, will see the purpose of the formulas :slight_smile:

Hi,

I just sent the file. Thanks again for this tool and the help of the very good support !

:slight_smile:

Thank you very much :slight_smile: Replied to your email with suggestions and questions.

Hello :slight_smile:
Thx, I just sent an email with modification (whitout 100 results and Dump), but now formulas are no longer automatically calculated on the entire table.

Thx thx thx :slight_smile: