Sistrix API Connection - Change Decimal Separator for Sistrix Visibility to Comma

Hi there,

Didn't find anything in the community regarding this issue. Maybe you can help me out.

I connected SEO Tools for Excel with my Sistrix account in order to extract the Sistrix Index. I use an XPATHONURL and CONCATENATE function for this. It works perfectly, but the decimal separator is a point instead of a comma.

I actually need a comma separator to continue processing. I think I can't change it via the Excel settings. Does anyone have an idea?

Any help, be it dealing with Excel options or handling SEO Tools for Excel, is highly appreciated. If you need more information, please let me know

Thank you in advance!

Cheers

Axel

Hi Alex,

Have you tried the Sistrix Connector? Not sure why you're using XpathOnUrl? :smile:

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your answer. I have tried the Sistrix Connector, but it doesn't work. There's an error saying „WebExeption - The underlying connection was closed. An unexpected error occurred on a receive.“

So I used the work around with XPpathOnUrl.

post, what exact query do you use - without an example it isn't possible to say whats wrong.

I recommend trying the latest version of SeoTools. A few months ago, Sistrix changed their API call endpoints and this has been fixed.