SEO upgrade to PRO pop up box

Good Afternoon,

I am concerned about the SEO upgrade to PRO pop up box that will not stop showing up even though I have it checked to not pop up.

This is causing my actual computer to run slower for at least a minute or two until the online add pop up appears. Every time I open excel!!

Can we please have the check mark bock that says not to show on open to actually work please.

Have you purchase Pro and registered the key?

I was enrolled into your 14 day trial, and at this time I have not purchased the registration key for permanently access, but the pop up states an option to disable it from showing on ever launch of excel. I probably launch 50 separate instances of excel a day, so 1 minute of waiting each time is taking an hour out of my day. Could you set it at least to only pop up once a day?

I'll consider it.

If you're not using SeoTools eveyday permanent installation maybe not optimal for you. You can also use SeoTools on an adhoc basis by just opening the SeoTools.xll file when you need it.

Thanks Niels,

Issues using it as an adhoc, or temporally disable/enabling SEO tools would cause my formulas in my pre-built excel documents ,that my whole team uses, to not operate correctly. In essence, I need SEO tools active regardless if I am implementing new SEO tools, as it is already integrated into our existing applications.

Again, we really find the tools you have created to be top notch and in the past 5 years of using excel on a daily basis, your tools are far superior then others.

In a corporate meeting I had just today, we discussed how brightedge is not meeting the standard we require, and with your new update, SEO tools is actually getting closer to replacing what we use BrightEdge for.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!