Pulling GA data - only one row at a time?

Hi there

Apologies if this has been asked. I searched the forum and saw nothing similar. I'm new to SeoTools today, on trial and wanting to pull rows of data from multiple GA accounts. I've setup my spreadsheet, and it's great.

Here's an example of what I want - https://i.imgur.com/sFRygGT.png
So getting a monthly roundup of about 5-10 metrics, for one client's GA account, with MONTH BY MONTH figures for the last 2 years.

The key here is the MONTH BY MONTH figures. At the moment, I'm having to write one query which passes a start and end date and returns me one set of the metrics.
I then duplicate that formula for the next month.
And so on, for each month.

So for one client, I have 20 formulas.
And I've got about 20 clients.

So it's super slow! :smile:

Question - is it possible to only make ONE REQUEST and ONE FORMULA that will populate all rows at once? (so something like from 01 Jan 2016 to 8 Sept 2017, with a "month" step in it) ?

Hi,

You can insert a formula and reference cells as date parameters. Then expand the formula.

Original formula:

Edited with cell references:

Hi there

I tried to paste in my formula to show you - that's exactly what I have right now here.

The problem isn't the formula, it's that each formula is making a (SLOW) request to Google. I wanted ONE request per client (rather than per row) that would get ALL the data and then populate the spreadsheet from that ONE formula with multiple rows of output data.

I wanted to show you but my Excel is currently sat calculating, and despite hitting CTRL-Break, has been doing so for about 1 hour now. #painful

Mark