MOZ module DA PA simultaneous requests

Hello, I would like to know how many requests does the same time the MOZ module to extract the DA and PA.

Since if I put more than 6 simultaneous requests I fill the cell with a #valor! And I can only go filling 6 in 6 cells.

Those in MOZ tell me that their API responds to 200 requests per second / client

Can you give me an answer?

Thanks

You can set a delay to avoid trespassing the Moz request limit:

Settings -> Global HTTP Settings:

I still fail, if I make a request of 10 records I get many cells with #¡Value!

My configuration is

Have you tried the latest version of SeoTools? We have built-in delay and it works for me.

We have the latest version installed

The complete Global configuration is

Okey, thanks. Can you provide the formula you are using?

the formula is

=Dump(Connector("Moz.Metrics";B56;"upa";VERDADERO))

B56 is a cell with url

First, can you try with the latest version of SeoTools? We fixed some issues regarding formulas.
http://links.seotoolsforexcel.com/latest/

Second, did you select the correct MOZ account type? If you chose Paid (200 req/s) and your account only supports the slow alternative, SeoTools will return errors because it requests faster than the API allows.

Hello

1. I have the latest version installed

2. I have the setings well placed

And I keep getting the errors, or it does not make 200 requests per second.

Hello - I am experiencing this same exact issue. I just wrapped up a moz support call and they said that my api is fine but we are likely making too many requests at once. I have 8,000 rows and 2 colmn (spam score and DA).

In my screenshot example here I am only trying one row with a random delay between 9 and 10 seconds and still getting these errors. https://www.screencast.com/t/jkUEV6V5

Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Chris

1 Like

Hi Seonavent,

Apologies for the late reply. Do you have a paid subscription with Moz? If so, can you email me your username and api-key so I can debug?

victor@seotoolsforexcel.com

1 Like

A few days ago I sent the mail, could you see anything?

Thnks

What is your email address? I don't see your mail.

my mail is jblanch@navent.com

regards!