Issues with cell references and updating formulas

Hi,

I've been using SEOTools for a while now but I'm running in some issues.

I'm trying to use the plugin to automate reporting using Google Analytics and SEMRush but when I insert formulas to get the data, I sometime get an error. The same one as the person in this thread.
When I get the error the data is available but I can't change the formula or update it otherwise it crashed excel and makes me lose all changes done to the workbook.

I tried to enable debug mode as explained in the thread but it didn't help.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin to see if it changed anything. It happened using the latest version of SEOTools and so I donwloaded the beta to see if it fixed my problem but it's still there.

Is there a way to fix this ?
Thanks

I tried to use a Resize() function instead of a Dump() function to see if it'd help but I get a different error forom the Diagnostic Display box :

Initialization [Warning] Assembly SEOTOOLS.XMLSERIALIZERS could not be loaded from resources.
Initialization [Warning] Assembly SEOTOOLS.XMLSERIALIZERS could not be loaded from resources.
Runtime [Error] Unhandled exception in async delegate call. : AccessViolationException - Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

I found a solution which now works and helped me create my dashboards.
I simply didn't use the DUMP function and used normal arrays formulas to get the data I needed.