I've been using the latest Beta versions of 64-bit SeoTools and have been mostly satisfied with the product's development. However, the new asynchronous functions work great for small sets of ad hoc queries, but they don't behave well within VBA scripts.
I've developed many projects using SeoTools and VBA to automate data collection and reports. Most of my scripts have to loop over hundreds (sometimes hundreds of thousands) of URLs to 1) apply formulas, 2) recalculate the active sheet, then 3) flatten the formulas.
Unfortunately, the async functions don't seem to report their calculation status to Excel as previous versions of SeoTools always have. When the scripts recalculate the active sheet, they proceed to copy and paste as values the current set of formulas, but those formulas haven't completed or are still in the #GETTING_DATA status. I've tried various combinations of recalculates, doevents and sleep delays (even for 15+ minutes!), but nothing has worked as of yet.
I just tried the latest v6.0.3 general release, but still no improvement, so I'm forced to continue using v5.1.4 since it's the latest reliable version.
Is there any way to disable asynchronous mode and reinstate the previous behavior, perhaps within
HttpSettings() or even within