Insert formula failed error

I am trying to correct the data dump formula in my SEOTools report as the report currently pulls an incorrect Google Analytics goal number. (Function below)

=Dump(GoogleAnalytics("ga:xxx16537","ga:impressions,ga:adClicks,ga:adCost,ga:goal16Completions,ga:goal17Completions,ga:goalValueAll,ga:transactions,ga:transactionRevenue",Week_Start,Week_End,"ga:sourceMedium,ga:campaign","","ga:medium=@cpc;ga:campaign=~( Vic )|( RoAU-V )|( AU )|( RoAU )","",1500,FALSE,FALSE,"DEFAULT"))

NOTE: Week_Start,Week_End are defined in the date config sheet

Whenever I try and make any change to the query, Excel crashes with the error report
"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

When the above error does not cause a crash, I get this error while trying to create a Google Analytics data dump query to fix the worksheet.
"Insert formula failed. See inner exception(s) for details."

The report is 1 Excel doc, consisting of 11 worksheets. Total filesize less than 2 Mb.
1 of these sheets is date config sheet that denotes the custom date ranges that the SEOTools function uses to pull its data.
Data is being pulled into 9 of the worksheets from 3 Analytics accounts using custom date ranges mentioned above.

System Settings & Details:
Windows: 10 Home
Office: 365 (64 bit)
Processor: i7-6500
RAM: 8.00 GB

Update:
SeoTools was working perfectly fine on Friday... but its crashed again today with all the same errors.

SOS!
PLEASE HELP