How can i lookup fanpage post url in a specific time range

Hey, i have a fanpage, and i want to list alle the page posts in a specific time range. I want to add some metrics on like, likes, shares or impression metrics and so on.

Isnt that possible? We can see the activities only for dates, but not related to posts, if i dont have the post id...

Regards

Yes, this is possible with the Facebook Connector (Facebook Insights Connector for the impressions metrics/shares). May I ask what connectors/functions you are using in SeoTools? You should be able to get the post id:s.

I used all... i just want to list all posts for a time range.. i only could see post engagements, but there is only one post to choose, not more..

Have you tried the function "Page Feed" under Facebook Connector? It extracts posts from a page, as far back as you need to go, and it comes with unique post id:s.

Unfortunately, the Facebook Insight API endpoint is not made for extracting a list of posts. But you can use it on the id:s that is generated from the aforementioned function.

Ok, that's a way... but which user access should be permitted for this? Actually i get an access error.

Ok, now i have better results. Do you plan to serve more data to posts, like engagement statistics? I can see for example video stats, but i can't see, which video it is, or which post id it is..

You need to be more specific about which connector and which functions you are using. Are you referring to the Facebook or Facebook Insights Connector? As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the latter is not structured to list individual videos but rather on an aggregated level. It is however possible to extract statistics about particular videos if you have the id:s, which is available from the Facebook Connector.

hey disk, thx for the infos. I'll lookup every connections you can deliver. But at the moment, it's ok. I'm trying to build a workflow for that.