Google Search Console Connector Returns Diffrent Number Of Clicks

I tried Google Serch Connector with the maximum amount of rows and the same configuration with the search console (same dates, no filters, web etc) and got different number of total clicks than the ones from the search console. The connector returned 5005 clicks in total and search console 6732. Queries were less than the max amount of rows

Hi,

Do you mean these two integrations/connectors:

These are supposed to be identical and the GSC under the SEO category is an oversight and will be removed in the next update.

Also, the "Google Search Connector" is based on scraping and doesn't offer these statistics so just need to make sure.

Which of your methods generated most clicks? Are you sure the settings are identical in terms of time interval etc? I just tried it and they produce the same numbers.

I am not using the one under the seo category. However i downloaded the list of queries directly from the search console interface (in Google) and the total number is very close to what i am getting from seo tools. Still the total number of clicks that Google Search Console interface shows is bigger than both lists so this might be an issue of Google. Have you noticed the same thing?

I've double checked and SeoTools correctly returns the the API results.The discrepancy between Total clicks and the sum seems to be a known issue:
https://moz.com/community/q/in-google-search-console-total-clicks-differ-from-the-sum-clicks-on-search-queries