I'm noticing that when extracting queries with the GSC connector, the queries do not sort by top clicks. However, when my colleague runs the same formula (out of the tool) it works -- this may be because he has the previous version of the tool. It seems that with the current version, the connector is not sorting the queries, but instead pulling them in randomly.
The formula generated by the GSC connector: =Dump(Connector("GoogleSearchConsole.SearchAnalytics","http://www.[site].com/","2017-03-17","2017-03-23","page=[page]","web",5,0,"Query,Clicks",FALSE))
I also noticed that I do not get the requested number of requested items either -- when I requested 5 queries (using the formula above) I received 3 queries. And to verify these issues, I used the GSC platform (same parameters) to check which queries and how many should've populated from the formula -- and they differed for me, while matched for my colleague.
Please let me know if there is a workaround or fix for this.