Extract all domain ref with Majestic but whit formula

Hello all,
I would like to aggregate all referring domains of an urls list on A1 to A10, for example.
I wonder if there is a formula to aggregate all content on column B, one after the other?

Sure, I have an Majestic API.

A big thank you in advance!

Don't understand what you mean? Join all referring domains into one string? "X,Y,Z"

Hello,
Thx for ur answer !
Yes, refering domains of severals URLS in one column.

Thx a lot for ur help !

Hello , I apologize again but someone he know if this manipulation is possible?
Because right now , I must add a site by site to compile all referring domains of my competitors . Perhaps is it possible to do so directly by including a list ?
A big thank you in advance

I'm not sure what you want to do.
You have multiple sites and you want to get all referring domains from them at once ?
The way I'd do it would be to have a formula on 10 columns where each reference a website from a list. This way you can change the list and it'll update the formulas.

Then you create a pivot table from the ten columns and you can get the list of all referring domains and the number of time they appear in the list.

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry for being late and thank u so muc. I understand the explanation and I started to apply only , do you know how to operate the following formula with A1 , B1, etc. automatically?

= Dump ( MajesticSEORefDomains ( "A1 ", " Domain" ; 10; 0 ; "fresh" , FALSE ) )

For adding A1, the formula does not work for me . I have absolutely to the full URL and I can not url call from another cell.

Thank you in advance :wink:

Hello,

Try removing " from the A1 part. I think this will solve your issue, at least it did for me.

BR,

Sander