Can't get Apple or Spotify data

Hello - I'm new to trying the connectors which get this data, so open to the idea I might be doing it all wrong. I believe I have valid Spotify developer client ID/secret codes as I've registered a "test app" to get started, but when I use these with the SeoTools connector and submit a search query, I get:

"Exception: failed to compile: @functions { String CreateBasicAuth()......" (it's a long message which can't be copied/pasted, but ends "Insert values failed.")

This seems to be the same for all the Spotify connector types.

Apple's Search connector gives a similar "Insert values failed." error. I'm not aware of any authentication I need to add here.

UPDATE: really not having much luck trying to get data out through an RSS connector either! Putting in the URL:
https://rss.itunes.apple.com/api/v1/gb/apple-music/top-songs/all/100/explicit.rss
as a test (it's perfectly good looking XML in a browser), SeoTools reports:
"Exception: Failed to compile: @Model.Url Insert values failed."

Might be worth noting I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1703, Excel version 1710 (Office 365 subscription), SeoTools version 7.0.24 (on a trial licence).

Does this look most like a misuse error, or are there problems with the connectors? Many thanks!

Hi,

The RSS Connector works fine for me with your example URL.

Does any other Connectors work for you? I'm not sure why you're experiencing this, it's not version related if you're on 7.0.24.

Thanks, diskborste. Glad for the reassurance. After a couple of retries and restarts, all the connectors started to work fine, so I'm very happy to believe it was just a glitch at my end.

Awesome! Please tell us if it happens again so the issue can be reproduced and solved.