Cannot Get New HTML Option To Work With XPathOnURL

I tried using the example listed on this site:

=Dump(XPathOnUrl("http://seotoolsforexcel.com";"//a";;;"html"))

With the exception that I swapped out the semicolons for comma's since I'm in the US, but it's only returning a blank cell. In fact, any other tests I try with other URL's are producing the same blank result.

When using this feature, do we need the extra comma's/semicolons if we aren't using various other parameters? And if so, what order do the parameters need to be in?

I have a formula I am trying to write, where I want to use both the HTTPSettings to do a delay, in addition to outputting the HTML itself. But I am not sure if I need to have the "html" option before or after the HTTPSettings info.

I figured out part of the issue - I was running version 5.1.3 for some reason, after having to reinstall the plugin, not the latest beta. The above example is now working. However, I am still unclear what order the alternate options need to be listed in, such as using a delay with HTTPSettings as well as outputting HTML, and where and if we need the additional comma's as shown above.

Also, is there a way to output the HTML as one long string in a cell, vs. having it break out into multiple cells?

As for that last question, I realized I could just concatenate the range of cells into another cell, sorry about that.