Can We Limit The Total Number Of Rows In A Dump?

Let's say I'm trying to scrape the first page of Google SERPs, organic listings only. Typically these are 10 results, but in some cases I've seen it go over 10. Is is possible to limit the output of a dump to only the first 10 results?

There's nothing build into SeoTools for doing this. Not aware of any Excel formulas to manipulate arrays either. I'm sure you could solve it with some VBA.

Submit this as an idea here if you want it to be included as a feature in SeoTools:

https://seotools.uservoice.com/forums/134457-seotools

Thanks!

By the way, what is the difference between the Dump function and the Resize function? Based on the documentation, it kind of sounds like the do the same thing - or am I missing something?

Dump, "dumps" the result by actually inserting the values of the array in the cells and includes a comment with reference to the size so it can cleanup on refresh (if the size of the array should change). Resize is a bit more experimental but handles the result in a more proper way in that it inserts the result as an Excel array and make sure the dimensions are correct. I'm planning to integrate Resize into the wizards.